Name: Cassius King
Date Of Birth: June 17th, 1993
Place Of Birth: New York, New York
Natural Hair Color: Black
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Previous Occupation: Army Ranger
Current Occupation: Retrieval Expert
Cassius grew up with his little sister, they both lost their parents at an early age to a home invasion gone wrong. Cassius and his sister Emma were raised in foster home after foster home but he did whatever he could to stay close to her. As they grew he taught her family above all else. The two were separated when Cassius turned 17, a fight in school led to him being processed and placed in Juvie. Upon getting out he found himself in the middle of more trouble, taking his sister(12) from her foster home illegally. He was caught shortly after that, he faced two choices...1) go to prison for Kidnapping. 2) Join the military and get his life together. He chose option 2.
Cassius made his way through the ranks he trained hard and hoped one day he could get his sister back. He ended up getting word that Emma had actually been moved and landed in a great foster family. Comfortable that she would be taken care of for the first time in his life he was able to just focus on himself. As he made his way through the ranks he decided to apply for ranger school and actually made it through. He worked hard and trained harder, after two tours, he was honorably discharged. Coming home at 24 he found Emma, a college freshman whose whole life was together.
Completely happy with everything she had accomplished he kept close contact with his sister. But one night changed his life while visiting Emma the local frat boys had a party. Cassius joining his sister for a party they quickly discovered these boys knew how to party, a little too hard. Cassius urging his sister to leave with him the two began to argue, leading to Cassius leaving the party. His sister wasn't so lucky, she ended up discovering these young men were a group nomad wolves that had banded together to make some sort of fraternity pack. Emma found that the party was ritualistic and that she was to be the prey for their monthly hunt. Cassius returned to the frat house to apologize and found his sister in a cage, after helping her escape they made their way to the woods. Only to be hunted down, Cassius and his sister hid only to have her panic and rush out to early. Cassius tried to save his sister but failed. He watched as she was torn to shreds by these wolves, and was about to be next but was saved by a woman. A woman who slaughtered as many of the pack that she could. Cassius grieved his sister, and more so let the anger for his failure to protect her fuel everything that he did. His savior informed him of the existence of the masquerade, werewolves and the war she had waged on them so many years ago. She admitted to him that she was sick, and would die soon and that if he agreed to carry on her crusade she would teach him how to survive in the world behind worlds. Cassius agreed and spent the next 2 years training. In that time he has become a proficient weapon, with one mission exterminate wolves. Though he has heard whispers of other beings out there, he has yet to meet any. He has come to Wailing rock as he heard that it might just have a wolf problem.
Personality: : unpredictable, independent, free-spirited, easy going, carefree, helpful, kind, merciful, respectful of personal liberties, and anarchic.
CASSIUS RULES TO LIVE BY:
1. You shall lie in the pursuit of goodness.
2. You shall not harm the innocent.
3. You shall not murder humans.
4. You shall help the needy.
5. You shall honor those who promote freedom and goodness.
6. You shall break the law in pursuit of goodness.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall avenge the acts of evil-doers and enemies of freedom.
9. You shall not place duty above personal desire to do good.
10. You shall seek unlimited good for others and freedom in society.
CASSIUS SINS TO DIE FOR:
1. Failing to perform a random act of kindness when appropriate.
2. Failing to pursue a new form of pleasure.
3. Placing duty above personal desire.
4. Failing to assist allies or good beings in need.
5. Causing harm to an essentially good being.
6. Following a law when you feel that it unnecessarily restricts your freedom.
7. Turning down a chance to trick, cheat, or harm an evil being for personal gain.
8. Betraying an ally or friend for evil reason.
9. The murder of an innocent.
10. Aiding the servants of Order and Evil.
Carries a 45. with silver bullets, Liquid wolfsbane vials, Lucky zippo