Full Name: Iris Amelia Curran
Birth date: February 13, 1996
Hometown: Bismarck, North Dakota
Alignment: Chaotic Good
• Born the surprise third child, and only daughter, to Erin and Alexander Curran.
• Developed a love of music that was encouraged by her elder brothers.
• Won the title of Miss North Dakota in 2015, and the scholarship that goes along with it.
• Enrolled in college, with dreams of someday becoming a prolific writer dancing before her. Has a special love for horror.
• Involved in a car accident that left best friend in a coma, and herself blind in left eye, and covered in scar tissue.
• Following accident, and months of recovery, dropped out of college.
• Desiring a fresh start, and complete break from her old life, moved out west and bounced from town to town. Recently bounced her way right into Wailing Rock.
Cooking, Writing, Singing, Juggling.
Creative, Determined, Humor, Affability, Compassionate.
Extremely sensitive about scars, Stubborn, Impulsive, Impatient, Hates mirrors, Terrified of cars.
Bits and Pieces:
•Hasn't been in a car since coming home from the hospital.
•Generally pretty easygoing.
•Has an unhealthy love of puns, and dad jokes.
•Has never mastered any instrument, but is a decent singer.
•Is deeply fascinated by the idea of the paranormal and supernatural.
•Has submitted a few stories to online magazines.