𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Layla Deveraux
𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚: Dark and destructive, those who sense her aura seem to be thrown off.
𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: The Academia
"A wolf in sheep’s clothing."
WHAT IS KNOWN
- A talented songstress with a broad vocal range, she is currently employed at The Rose as a singer.
- Classically trained in piano and ballet since her youth.
- A Wailing Rock native who came back after leaving to find herself for six years.
- Outwardly friendly and helpful, can come off a bit of a clutz at times.
- Of French and Filipino descent. She is fluent in English and French.
R U M O R S
- A skilled necromancer.
- Rumored to be much older than she looks, although she’ll neither confirm or deny.
- A supernatural aura addict, she can feel auras of those she touches. It’s almost like a drug to her, the stronger the aura the higher she gets because of the magical signatures.
- Afflicted with a bleeding disorder rarely seen in women. (Hemophilia)
- Left Wailing Rock in the pursuit of knowledge regarding the dark arts.
- Has been possessed by demons.
- Has taken vampires as lovers in the past, only to later sacrifice them and harvest their blood for her necromancy needs.
- Suffers from nightmares as consequences for using so much dark magic.
- No longer actively practices necromancy, due to the 'price to pay being too high'.