Name: Marx Vance
Age: Appears 25, but is 210
Date Of Birth: February 9th, 1809
Place Of Birth: Boston,Massachusetts, US
Natural Hair Color: Black
Natural Eye Color: Wine Colored
Previous Occupation: Con Artist
Current Occupation: Wanderer,
Marx is a vampire who is dead set on his own survival. His own turning came 190 years ago came as a result of saving his own maker's life. He was turned to preserve his maker's life, she raised him with her same self serving nature. As time has gone on he has found himself in one dangerous situation after another with the express goal... survive. His latest outing cost his maker her life, and now on the run seeks to take refuge in wherever he can, hoping to gain access to the highest members of the vampire lot, and secure his own safety and hopefully get the life he and his maker always dreamed of.
Marx Vance Rules to live by
1. You shall lie to promote your freedom.
2. You shall not kill the innocent.
3. You shall not murder, without provocation.
4. You shall help the needy if such action promotes your freedom.
5. You shall honor no authority above yourself.
6. You shall break the law whenever convenient.
7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy.
8. You shall not aid enemies of freedom or those who promote law.
9. You shall pursue pleasure.
10. You shall promote unlimited freedom for yourself.
Marx Vance's sins to die for
1. Showing respect for self-discipline, authority, or institutions unless trickery is involved.
2. Failing to pursue pleasure.
3. Placing fear of the law or duty above personal desire.
4. Keeping your word to a peer when breaking your word would keep you out of danger or provide amusement.
5. Refusing to exert power over others or actively sow dissension when appropriate.
6. Following a law when opportunity for mischief, personal gain, or excitement presents itself.
7. Turning down a chance to trick, cheat, or lie to a being for personal gain or amusement.
8. Actively joining or maintaining an existing government, power structure, or other institution for reasons other than trickery, destruction, or mayhem.
9. Actively hindering change.
10. Actively inducing boredom. Aiding the forces of Law and Order.
Personality: unreliable, independent, greedy, inconsistent, unpredictable, selfish, disorderly, anarchic, self-centered, confusing, unfettered, free, and individualistic